The telephone number and office hours are as listed on the righthand side of this page.
The Child Support Agency is a local Green Lake County operated agency, but is funded with federal, state and county money, and operates according to state and federal law.
The mission of the Green Lake County Child Support Agency is to ensure that parents provide financial and medical support for their children, and by doing so, increases the economic self-sufficiency of single parent households and reduces taxes by reducing public assistance benefits.
If you are calling about:
- Payment information
- Account balances
- Tax intercept payments
- Account printout requests
Please call Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund at the following number:
800-991-5530 or 414-615-2400
Child Support Specialist
Lien Docket Information - http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/liendocketweb/
Tax Intercept Information - http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/enforce/enforce_ti.htm
- Location of parents who do not live with their child (or children).
- Enforcement of all court orders which call for a child support payment.
- Obtaining a court order for a child support payment when parents do not live together and there are children who need support.
- Legally establishing the paternity of children born to unmarried parents.
- Enforcement of court orders that call for a parent to keep medical insurance on children.
- Location of missing children in "child-napping" cases. (These are usually children who are "taken" and hidden by one parent without the permission of the other parent.)
- Obtaining an order that grandparents of a child born to minor parents (under age 18) must pay child support for the new baby.
- Obtaining a court order that the parent(s) of a child placed in a foster or substitute care facility pay child support for that child.
- Child support agencies do not deal with visitation and placement issues. These must be handled either through the pro-se process or by retaining an attorney. Pro-se packets are available on the Wisconsin Courts Website.
- The Green Lake county child support agency no longer deals with issues regarding uninsured medical expenses or tax exemption. These must be done through the pro-se process. Forms are available on the Wisconsin Courts Website.
Child Support Percentage of Income Standard-http://www.legis.state.wi.us/rsb/code/dcf/dcf150.pdf
Parent Application for Services (NEW Case)-http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dcf_f_dwsc11053.pdf
Guardian Application for Services- http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dcf_f_dwsc11002.pdf
Application for Services (Existing Case)- http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/bcs/applications.htm
Wisconsin Pro Se (do-it yourself) Form for Stipulation Child Support-http://www.wicourts.gov/forms/FA-604.PDF
Wisconsin Courts Pro Se Forms- https://prosefamily.wicourts.gov/pages/welcome.html
Confidential Information Release- http://dcf.wisconsin.gov/forms/pdf/dcf_f_dwsc11377.pdf
Petition for Waiver of Filing Fees- http://www.wicourts.gov/forms/CV-410.PDF
Application for Privacy Protection-
If you would like direct deposit forms, you may contact the Child Support Agency or go online to www.dwd.state.wi.us/bcs/, and click on "Sign up for direct deposit."